Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, 125ml
- Quantity: 125ml; Item Form: Lotion
- Soothing, non-irritating cleanser ideal for face, hands, body; Helps Skin retain its moisture. Skin friendly pH balanced.
- Can be used with or without water. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist recommended.
- Non-comedegenic (Moisturizes without leaving residue that can clog pores)
- Usage: Apply daily to dry skin as needed.
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Skin Cleanser
Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser is Specially formulated and clinically proven for everyday cleansing of even the most sensitive skin. This unique, soap-free and mild lathering formula rinses easily leaving skin soft and smooth.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben
From the manufacturer
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
For Sensitive, Dry or Normal Skin
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser cleanses without irritation to leave your skin soft and smooth. This mild, soap-free formula removes dirt, makeup, and impurities and also helps retain skin's moisture It is a water-based and non-comedogenic (does not block pores) formulation. Thoroughly and gently massage the cleanser over your face, then rinse off or wipe off with a cotton pad or soft tissue for gentle yet effective cleansing.
- Helps retain skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Use with or without water
- Can be used as a light make-up remover
Cetaphil Healthy Skin Routine
Your Best Skin is Healthy Skin
Getting healthy-looking skin isn't about complex routines. It can be achieved in just 2 simple steps: Introducing the Cetaphil Healthy Skin Routine.
Step 1: Cleanse
Harsh detergents in soap can strip skin of its natural moisturising oils, adding to dryness, irritation, and inflammation.
Using milder, skin pH-friendly soap-free cleansers won’t deplete these natural oils.
It’s better to use warm water for washing. Hot water washes away your skin’s natural oils and moisture faster.
Avoid irritating your skin with harsh scrubbing, particularly on your face when cleansing, and gently pat your skin dry with a towel after washing.
Step 2: Moisturise
Daily hydration with a moisturiser should include the skin of the whole body, not just the face. Moisturising creams & lotions help to both rehydrate and prevent moisture loss, helping skin maintain its natural protective barrier and tolerance to irritation to look visibly healthy.
It seems counter-intuitive, but even oilier skin types still need to moisturise after cleansing. Look for moisturisers that are ‘non-comedogenic’- meaning they won’t block pores.