Medela Quick Clean Microwave Bags
- Each bag can be used up to 20 times
- Fast and Convenient: Clean and disinfect in about 3 minutes
- Safe Cleaning: Steam cleaning eliminates 99.9 percent of the most common bacteria and germs
- Easy to Use: Each bag can be used up to 20 times
- Compact with a large capacity-They can be stored easily as they do not need much space
- Instructions includedFor any product / breastfeeding support, please contact Medela India Customer Care number 1800-102-3645
Each bag can be used up to 20 times.
Ideal for cleaning milk bottles, teats, pacifiers, breastshileds, tubing and many more microwavesafe plastic products. Its fast and convenient and takes just about 3 minutes to clean and disinfect.
- Ideal for cleaning milk bottles, teats, pacifiers, breastshields, tubing, and many more microwave safe plastic products.
Recommendation for use
One bag will hold either
- 1 Breastshield, valve, membrane, milk bottle (150 ml) and cap or.
- 2 Breastshields, valves and membranes or.
- 2 Milk bottles (150 ml) and caps or.
- Breastpump tubing.
Useful Hints/Trouble Shooting
- Each bag can be used up to 20 times.
- On the back of the bag we provided an area for tracking the number of times the bags was used.
- Bag intended for use with microwave-safe plastics only.
- Polycarbonate (PC) bottles, rubber or metallic parts cannot be cleaned in microwave.
- Piston and cylinder of Medela Manual Breastpump cannot be cleaned in microwave.
- Steam cleaning may discolour components or may cause clouding in the tubing. This will not affect performance.
- Do not place the bag in a conventional oven or in an oven grill.
- Follow the instructions for your microwave oven.
- 5 Micro-Steam Sterilization Bags.
From the Manufacturer
In almost 40 years, Medela has developed from a one man distribution company to a global producer of the most technologically advanced breast pumps and breastfeeding accessories – which have been used by millions of mothers and their babies worldwide.
Throughout its history, Medela has been pushing the boundaries to create safe, efficient and best-selling products: Medela introduced the world’s first quality manual breast pump in 1983, and the world’s first phototherapy system for the treatment of neonatal jaundice which was small enough to be placed in a baby’s cot, in 1994. More recently, Medela introduced the 2-Phase Expression Technology, the world’s only research-based breast pump technology that mimics a baby’s natural sucking rhythm, resulting in getting mothers more milk in less time. A key aspect of Medela’s past and present success is a relentless focus on research-based medical technology – which will insure, on an on-going base, innovations in the fields of breastfeeding, phototherapy and "Healthcare".Breastfeeding Benefits
Breastfeeding provides close physical contact for an ideal relationship between mother and child.
Advantages of breastfeeding for the mother
- Quicker return of uterus to pre-pregnancy size with minimal bleeding
- Lower risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer
- Less stress since Breastmilk is always available
- Saves time, costs and waste
- Nursing the baby helps the mother regain her normal figure
- Breastfeeding mothers often experience an increased self-confidence and a better adjustment with their babies
- Breastfed babies are healthier so their mothers will have less absenteeism from their workplace
Advantages of breastfeeding for the baby
- Most natural nourishment
- Protection against infections such as diarrhoea, otitis media
- Promotion of optimal brain growth and intelligence of the child
- Breastmilk meets the needs of the baby; its composition changes according to the baby's age
- Mouth, jaw and tongue movements during suckling have a positive influence on the speech development
- Less incidence of allergic diseases
- Breastfed babies have a decreased risk for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Breastfeeding a premature baby decreases his risk to develop necrotizing enter colitis (NEC)
- Breastmilk has the right temperature and needs no preparation. It is readily available whenever your baby needs it
- Breastfeeding is more than just food. It enhances the emotional bond between the child and the mother and provides warmth, love and affection
Breastfeeding is one of the most beautiful experiences for mother and child. Breastmilk contains all the important nutrients and antibodies for a baby to thrive. Breastfeeding helps the baby to build up his own immune system. There is no other nourishment which has the specific contents for a new-born. For this reason, the World Health Organization (WHO), midwives and lactation consultants as well as Paediatricians all recommend that babies should be nourished exclusively with Breastmilk during the first six months after they are born.